In accordance with Maryland law, the Board of Education recognizes the Frederick Association of School Support Employees (FASSE), the Frederick County Teachers Association (FCTA), and the Frederick County Administrative and Supervisory Association (FCASA) as the exclusive representatives of the employees named within the designated units.
See the current Negotiated Agreements between the Board of Education and each bargaining unit:
- FASSE Agreement (2014-2017)
- FCTA Agreement (2014-2017)
- FCASA Agreement (2015-2020)
Questions regarding the Negotiated Agreements may be directed to Jamie Cannon, Chief of Staff and Legal Counsel, 301-696-6851.
For more information about school district contract negotiations in Maryland, please see the Maryland Negotiation Service website: www.mnsmd.org.
- Support Employee Salary Scale 2016-17
- Teacher Salary Scale 10 Month 2016-17
- Teacher Salary Scale 11 Month 2016-17
- Teacher Salary Scale 12 Month 2016-17
- Administrative & Supervisory Salary Scale - 11 Months 2016-17
- Administrative & Supervisory Salary Scale - 12 Months 2016-17
- AMT 243/7 Hour Employee Salary Scale 2016-17
- AMT 260/7 Hour Employee Salary Scale 2016-17
- AMT 260/8 Hour Employee Salary Scale 2016-17
- Athletic Director Salary Scale 2016-17
Administrative, Management, and Technical Positions
Teacher Lane Change Request
Lane changes due to the completion of educational credits can be requested through HR by submitting the below form. Find more information about teacher lane change requests here.