Community Agency School Services (CASS)
An FCPS Student Services Department program, CASS promotes school success by providing support services to middle school students experiencing social, emotional or behavioral challenges. Licensed certified social workers provide clinical case management to assist students and their families. They also coordinate and monitor districtwide school-based mental health partnerships and provide consultative services to FCPS staff working with all grade levels.
CASS coordinators facilitate collaboration between schools, agencies, communities and families. The goal is to improve communication and enhance access to services that support Frederick County children and their families.
Parents of middle school students wishing to connect with CASS may reach the CASS coordinator at the number listed for their school.
- CASS Summary Flier, School Year 2016-2017
- CASS Services - Comparison Data, 12-08-2017
- CASS Community Partnerships, School Year 2017-2018
- CASS Counseling Partnership Brochure
- CASS Resource Guide
- 2018-2019 School Supply Information for Elementary, Middle and High School Students in Need of Assistance
- 2018-2019 School Supply List
Thomas Johnson Middle