Divorce can be a difficult time, and it is easy to overlook some areas that might need attention.  This page will help to assist you through this time.

To end coverage of Medical and Dental coverage for your former spouse, you will need to complete the medical insurance Enrollment form and provide a copy of the divorce decree within 30 days of the event.

You are also able to begin or modify your Health and/or Dependent Care Flexible Spending account. Simply complete the appropriate FSA form and submit to the Benefits Office within the 30 day window. More details are included on the Healthcare Flexible Spending tab or Dependent Care Flexible Spending tab.

You may want to consider updating your Life Insurance beneficiaries through Employee Self Service as well as updating your beneficiary with the MD State Retirement Agency by completing Form 4. This form is submitted to the Benefits Office.

If you had covered your former spouse on Dependent Life Insurance you can update that under Employee Self Service.