Employee Assistance Program
What is an Employee Assistance Program?
EAP provides you and your household members with free, confidential assistance to help with personal or professional problems that may interfere with work or family responsibilities. Historically thought of as only providing Mental Health services, EAP is now much more. You will find Legal advice, Childcare/Eldercare resources, Financial and much more in this resource.
The program is a FREE benefit provided and paid for by FCPS. If further help is needed, your health insurance plan may cover a portion of the costs.
How does it work?
Call BHS and a Care Coordinator will confidentially assess your concern/question, assist with any emergencies, and connect you to the appropriate resources. The Care Coordinator then becomes your personal point of contact, keeping in touch to ensure you achieve your desired outcomes.
What is included?
Business Health Services (BHS) Contact:
For information or assistance please call (800) 327-2251, or log into your BHS portal.
Sign with the username FCPS and click the “Login Now” button.
You now have access to an interactive, online resource with thousands of tools to help you and your family find answers to many of life's challenges. Whether it is a health, financial, legal, relationship or emotional issue, the effects of that issue are felt in all areas of your life. Here are some highlights:
- 20,000+ resources from world-renown publishers like Harvard Health, NOLO Legal Press, NBC Universal, Educated Investor and many more!
- You have access to assessments, videos, quizzes, training courses, articles, calculators and legal forms
- The types of tools you will find include: self-paced training courses for personal and professional development, common legal forms, financial education tools, expert-lead webinars, healthy recipes, assessments and an interactive resilience program
BHS has recently updated their entire platform to be more user-friendly, responsive on any device and to include even more great resources.
Forms & Publications – Additional Information & Resources Available To You
- EAP Services
- BHS Monthly Newsletter
- CyberCafe Series Flier
- Supervisor Bulletin
- Ending Mental Health Stigma in the Workplace
- Reducing Workplace Sexual Harassment
- The Aftermath of a Crisis: What Happens Next?
- A Woman's Guide to Beating Heart Disease
- Video Counseling Services
- Improve Their Quality of Life