Personal Disability Leave

Personal Disability Leave (PDL) could be a good option for those employees who need to be out of work for medical reasons, but do not qualify under the Family Medical Leave Act

What do I do?

You will need to submit a Certification of Health Care Provider Form to determine if you qualify for FMLA.  This same form will detail your need to be out of work for your health issue.  During this time off, you will use your available leave in order to be paid.  Your medical insurance rates will remain at the active rate. 

For more details, please review your Negotiated Agreement.

Please review the Return to Work information found at the bottom of the Time Off page.