United Healthcare Vision Plan
Customer Service Number: (800) 638-3120
Provider Locator: (800) 839-3242
The FCPS vision plan is included with your health plan premiums and is administered by United Healthcare Vision.
United Healthcare Vision Plan Highlights
The UnitedHealthcare Vision Plan offers vision benefits every 12 months.
In-Network – Exam & Standard lenses paid in full Covered lens options now include:
- Standard anti-reflective,
- Standard, deluxe and premium progressives
- Adult frame allowance $150.00
- Child under age 19 frame allowance 100% coverage to $150, then tiered copay structure
- Elective Contact Lens Allowance for Adults is $150, Formulary contacts remain covered in full
- Adults are reimbursed according to a fee schedule for exam, lenses and frames.
- Children under age 19 are reimbursed according to a coinsurance schedule for exam, lenses and frames.
To see the full details on the vision plan please refer to the UHC Vision Plan Summary.
UnitedHealthCare uses a formulary program for contact lenses which may save you money on your contact lenses. Please refer to the Contact Lens Formulary list (link) or check with your vision provider to maximize your contact lens allowance for contacts.
Lasik surgery is not a covered expense under the vision plan but you can obtain discounts through your vision program by accessing the Lasik Plus centers should you desire to do so. For additional details, you can view the available program by viewing the Lasik Plus Information.