In accordance with Maryland law, the Board of Education recognizes the Frederick Association of School Support Employees (FASSE), the Frederick County Teachers Association (FCTA), and the Frederick County Administrative and Supervisory Association (FCASA) as the exclusive representatives of the employees named within the designated units.
See the current Negotiated Agreements between the Board of Education and each bargaining unit:
- FASSE Agreement (2021-2023)
- FCTA Agreement (2021-2024)
- Sub Coverage Pay Addendum (September 2022)
- Retire Rehire Pay Addendum (September 2022)
Questions regarding the Negotiated Agreements may be directed to Tim Thornburg, Senior Manager, Employee Relations & Contract Management, 301-644-5091.
For more information about school district contract negotiations in Maryland, please see the Maryland Negotiation Service website: www.mnsmd.org.
- Executive Leadership Salary Scale 2022-23
- Support Employee Salary Scale 2022-23
- Support Technical Employee Salary Scale 2022-23
- Teacher Salary Scale 10 Month 2022-23
- Teacher Salary Scale 11 Month 2022-23
- Teacher Salary Scale 12 Month 2022-23
- Administrative & Supervisory Salary Scale 11 Month 2022-23
- Administrative & Supervisory Salary Scale 12 Month 2022-23
- AMT 244/7 Hour Employee Salary Scale 2022-23
- AMT 260/7 Hour Employee Salary Scale 2022-23
- AMT 260/8 Hour Employee Salary Scale 2022-23
- Athletic Director Salary Scale 2022-23
Administrative, Management, and Technical Positions
Teacher Lane Change Request
Lane changes due to the completion of educational credits can be requested through HR by submitting your request online. Find more information about teacher lane change requests here.
If you have questions about your salary, please email email@example.com.
If you have questions about taxes, direct deposit, W4, etc., please review “Payroll Information” in Employee Self Service or email firstname.lastname@example.org.