The new Athletics online registration system is here! Please visit the Athletics section for more information and to register your child.
Required for Enrollment:
- Immunization Certification Form
- Vaccine Requirements for Children
- Lead Certificate
- Physical Examination
- Health Information Card - fill out, print and submit
- Health Information Card - Spanish
- Health Information Card - Burmese
- Health Information Card - Chinese
- Health Information Card - French
- Health Information Card - Korean
Specialized Health Forms
- Activity Restriction Form / Formulario de Restricción de Actividades (Spanish) (Spanish version coming soon)
- AED Monthly Safety Inspection Record
- AED Signout Sheet
- Asthma Medication Authorization
- Catherization Authorization
- Dental Health Report
- Diabetic Management
- Food Allergy Sensitivity Form
- Gastrostomy Reinsertion Authorization
- Maryland Medical Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment
- Medication Authorization
- MOLST Emergency Medical Protocol
- Nebulizer Authorization
- Treatment Authorization
- Tube Feeding Authorization
Student Services Forms
- Restricted Schools List, 2021-22
- Enrollment Form / Formulario de inscripción
- Application to Enroll a Nonresident Student
- Parent Residency Affidavit/Multi Family Form: English / Spanish
- (Online Version) Bullying and Harassment Incident Form
- (Printable Version) Bullying and Harassment Incident Form / Formulario de denuncia de agresión
- Request for Duplicate Diploma
- CASS Resource Guide
- Home Schooling Profile
- Home Schooling Notification
Out of District Transfers
Parents or guardians who want their child to attend a school outside their assigned attendance area should review the 2021-22 Restricted Schools List and Regulations 400-78, Restricting Schools to Out-of-District Transfers and 400-15, Assignment and Transfer of Students.
Pursuant to these regulations, the Out of District Transfer process is available for all applicants from January 2 - March 1 each year for the following school year. You can complete your request using the Out of District Transfer Request Form, available in English and Spanish through March 1.
Please Note: Your Out of District Application Form MUST be signed, either electronically or printed, signed and scanned, prior to returning to email@example.com. You can also send the application via fax to 240-236-2480 or via US mail to Department of Student Services, Orchard Grove Elementary School, 5898 Hannover Drive, Frederick, MD 21703.
Please contact MaryAnn Gomez at (240) 236-2493 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Special Open Enrollment for Sabillasville Elementary School
At its April 21, 2021 meeting, the Frederick County Board of Education (Board) voted for Sabillasville Elementary School (SES) to remain open for the 2021-22 school year while a Board committee explores options for SES to remain open beyond the 2021-22 school year. Additionally, the board voted to allow open enrollment of out of district students at SES with the possibility of providing special transportation from one or two hub locations in Frederick County.
The result of this decision is that elementary students have the option to be enrolled at SES out of district for the 2021-22 school year, and parents/guardians may request that FCPS provide transportation. Please be aware that FCPS provided transportation is not guaranteed and will only be provided if there is sufficient interest to warrant it as practicable. Decisions regarding transportation requests will be communicated as soon as possible after Friday, June 4, 2021.
If you wish to request an out of district enrollment for your child to SES for the 2021-22 school year, please complete the Special Open Enrollment for Sabillasville Elementary School form and return it to Corrina Nobis, Pupil Personnel Worker, via email at Corrina.Nobis@fcps.org by Friday, June 4, 2021. Questions regarding this opportunity may also be directed to Ms. Nobis at 240-236-8890.
Other Requested Forms
- Kindergarten One-Year Maturity Waiver (Spanish Kindergarten Waiver)
- Maryland Work Permit Information for Teens
- Learner's Permit School Attendance Certification
- Parent or Guardian Audio Visual Permission Form
- Request for Reconsideration of Instructional Material
- Textbook Reaction Form
- Transportation Information Update Form
- Transportation Information Update Form: Spanish
- Transportation Information Update Form: French
- Safe Transport Letter
- Safe Transport Letter - Spanish
- Safe Transport Letter - French
- Save Transport Letter - Burmese
- School Logos Usage Request Form