Organized to Focus on Student Achievement
The Superintendent reports to and serves as secretary-treasurer of the Board of Education. She is the school system's chief executive officer.
The Deputy Superintendent, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Chief of Staff & Legal Counsel report to the Superintendent. They and their teams implement, manage and monitor programs, day-to-day operations and administrative support services.
The Deputy Superintendent oversees:
- Accelerated Achievement & Equity
- Communication Services
- Curriculum, Instruction and Innovation
- System Accountability & School Improvement
- School Administration & Leadership
- Special Education & Psychological Services
- Technology Infrastructure
The Chief Operating Officer oversees:
The Chief Financial Officer oversees:
The Chief of Staff & Legal Counsel oversees:
Organization charts for each division are below.