Organized to Focus on Student Achievement
The Superintendent reports to and serves as secretary-treasurer of the Board of Education. She is the school system's chief executive officer.
The Deputy Superintendent, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief of Staff & Legal Counsel and Executive Director of Public Affairs report to the Superintendent. They and their teams implement, manage and monitor programs, day-to-day operations and administrative support services.
Organization charts for each division are below.
- Division of Academics, Curriculum, Transformation and Student Achievement (ACTS)
- Division of Fiscal Services
- Division of Legal Services
- Division of Operations
- Public Affairs Department
The Deputy Superintendent oversees:
- Accelerating Achievement & Equity
- Curriculum, Instruction and Innovation
- Organizational Development
- Student Services
- System Accountability & School Administration
The Chief Operating Officer oversees:
- Capital Program
- Maintenance & Operations
- Security & Emergency Management
- Technology Infrastructure
- Transportation Services
- Use of Facilities
The Chief Financial Officer oversees:
The Chief of Staff & Legal Counsel oversees: