Bus information is now available!
- If you have already contacted the school and requested bus information (allowing 5-10 days for routing) your information will appear on-line as noted
- Click on either the “School Bus Stop Information” link or the School Bus (below)
- Enter your child’s Student ID & Birthdate
- Continue to check below for bus information. Your child may begin riding the bus when their bus information appears on-line.
- As we continue to route, times may change. Be sure to check your bus stop times right before school starts for any updates.
- If your bus information does not appear on the screen, please contact your child's school directly. Click here for school phone numbers.
- Please do NOT contact Transportation. All bus requests come from the schools.
- If you need to request or change school bus transportation, please contact your child’s school directly. Click here for school phone numbers.
- All transportation requests, changes, and questions MUST go through the school. Click here for school phone numbers.
Have your child’s student ID and birthdate available to find bus information.
- Parents of Special Needs students have the option to look up bus information on-line. Your child may begin riding the bus once you are contacted by the bus driver or bus assistant with final bus information.
- Parents in temporary housing: If you need special transportation for your child, please notify your child's school as soon as possible.
- Some stops may change subject to route reviews.
- We work diligently to resolve concerns. Safety concerns receive top priority.