Online Bus Information
Term 4 bus information now posted below. Transportation begins Tuesday, April 13.
Times may continue to change. Please check back right before school starts.
If your transportation information does not appear, please contact your child’s school.
- Parents of Special Needs students: You will be contacted by the bus driver or bus assistant with bus information.
- Parents of Reg Ed Pre-K students: Bus drivers will contact you with your child’s mid-day bus schedule.
- Parents of Magnet Program students: You will be contacted by the Magnet office when bus transportation has been setup.
- Parents in temporary housing: If you need special transportation for your child, please notify your child's school as soon as possible. Once you have notified them and the transportation has been setup, the school will contact you with that information.
- Please allow for fluctuations in pick-up and drop-off times throughout the Hybrid schedule. Times may vary as changes occur.
- For your convenience bus drivers who report running 10 minutes or later will be listed on the Bus Delay Information on the Transportation page at fcps.org
- Some stops and routes may change subject to route reviews.
- We work diligently to resolve concerns. Safety concerns receive top priority.