Instructions for Getting Online Bus Information
- Every Summer, we update bus stop information.
- Bus information for school year 2019-20 is now available. However, you must check back periodically until the first day of school as changes may occur due to late registrations.
- Enter the street address where your child will catch the bus.
- Do not use punctuation.
- Use abbreviation for suffix (Dr, St, etc.)
- Use single letter for direction (N, S, E, W.)
- If you get more than one street option, select the street name.
- If you get no results, try just street number and street name (no direction or suffix.)
- If your transportation information does not appear, contact your child’s school.
- Parents of Special Needs students: You will be contacted by phone with bus information before school starts.
- Parents of Reg Ed Pre-K students: Bus drivers will contact you with your child’s mid-day bus schedule before school starts.
- Parents of Magnet Program students: Bus information will be mailed on or about August 23, 2019.
- Parents in temporary housing: If you need special transportation for your child, please notify your child's school as soon as possible.
- Please allow for fluctuations in pick-up and drop-off times during the first few weeks of school. Times may vary as schools regulate dismissals, bus drivers adjust to new routes and other drivers get used to having our buses in traffic. Also, an unexpectedly large group of riders at one or two stops may take longer to load, causing the bus to arrive later at subsequent stops.
- Some buses may have many riders while others have very few.
- Some stops may change subject to route reviews.
- We work diligently to resolve concerns. Safety concerns receive top priority.