Online Bus Information
Contact your child’s school directly to request school bus transportation. Once the FCPS Transportation Department receives your information from the school, updates may take up to 5-10 school days. Please check the website regularly for your child’s bus information.
- Bus information for school year 2021-22 is now available. You can find bus information based on your child’s student ID and birthdate.
- Due to late registrations, bus times continue to change. Please check back regularly for updated bus information.
- If you have provided the school with your bus transportation request, please allow up to 5-10 school days for your bus information to appear.
- If your transportation information does not appear after the allotted time, please contact your child's school.
- Parents of Special Needs students: You will be contacted by phone with bus information before school starts.
- Parents of Reg Ed Pre-K students: Bus drivers or schools will contact you with your child’s mid-day bus schedule.
- Parents in temporary housing: If you need special transportation for your child, please notify your child's school as soon as possible.
- Some stops may change subject to route reviews.
- We work diligently to resolve concerns. Safety concerns receive top priority.