Instructions for Getting Online Bus Information
Due to the Hybrid bus routing procedures SY2020-2021 and for the protection of our students, bus information is now available by FCPS student identification number and birthdate.
Please use the Bus Stop Information link below.
If your transportation information does not appear, please contact your child’s school.
- Parents and guardians requesting new bus transportation: Please contact your school. Please note that it may take up to two weeks for transportation to be setup. You will be contacted by the school when transportation has been setup.
- All parents of students currently utilizing FCPS bus transportation: You will be notified if your bus stop information changes. You can also check the bus stop information above should you want to verify bus information.
- Parents of Special Needs students: You will be contacted by the bus driver or bus assistant with bus information.
- Parents of Reg Ed Pre-K students: Bus drivers will contact you with your child’s mid-day bus schedule.
- Parents of Magnet Program students: You will be contacted by the Magnet office when bus transportation has been setup.
- Parents in temporary housing: If you need special transportation for your child, please notify your child's school as soon as possible. Once you have notified them and the transportation has been setup, the school will contact you with that information.
- Please allow for fluctuations in pick-up and drop-off times throughout the Hybrid schedule. Times may vary as changes occur.
- For your convenience bus drivers who report running 10 minutes or later will be listed on the Bus Delay Information on the Transportation page at fcps.org
- Some stops and routes may change subject to route reviews.
- We work diligently to resolve concerns. Safety concerns receive top priority.