What is the SUCCESS Program?
The SUCCESS Program is a secondary transition/vocational education program designed for students 18-21 years of age with disabilities.
Students in the program:
- completed at least 4 years in a comprehensive high school
- work to earn a Maryland Certificate of Completion
- are motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic young adults interested in gaining work experience and discovering a career that suits them best
- work in a community-based setting to learn skills for independent living and gain experience in the world of work
The mission of the SUCCESS Program is to:
- SUPPORT our students' individualized academic and vocational goals,
- EMPOWER them to achieve independence, and
- INSPIRE excellence for all.