Student Member of the Board Election
It is time for interested sophomores and juniors to apply for the position of Student Member of the Board of Education. Nominations may be self-selected or made by SGA advisors or principals.
Listed under the "Resources" column at right are a general information sheet and time line, selection procedures, full student packet, and separate nomination form.
Important Dates to Remember
- Monday, November 20, 2017 no later than 4 PM: Student Nomination Packets due to Ms. Bernard, FCPS, 191 South East St, Frederick
- Thursday, November 30, 2017: Selection and notification of five candidates
- Thursday, January 11, 2018, 5 - 6:30 PM in Central Office Board Room: Candidate Town Hall
- Thursday, January 18, 2018, 5 - 6:30 PM in Central Office Board Room: Candidate Forum
- Thursday, January 18, 2018 - Friday, February 2, 2018: Students cast online ballots
- Thursday, February 8, 2018, 9:30 AM at JBK Theater at FCC: FCASC General Assembly cast official SMOB ballots