Welcome to the new Staff portal! Please update your bookmarks to this new link https://www.fcps.org/staff.
Employee Insider - May 2023
- Educator Certification
- Curriculum Now
- Frontline Absence Management (substitute calling system)
- Teacher Access Center (TAC)
Internal Portal Links
- Password Reset Services
- FCPS Help Desk (301-644-5310) - employees only
- Commonly Requested Forms for Staff
- Educational Support Employee Professional Learning Portal
- Employee Email
- Employee News
- Employee Self Service
- FCPS Connect
- Name and Address Change
- Password Reset Service
- Remote Desktop
- Unified Talent
* For network drive access, please complete the Remote Work Access form in WebHelpDesk (must be inside an FCPS building to submit form) with request type: Accounts->Request Forms->Remote Work Access (All Other Types): Contact Helpdesk
FOR STAFF ONLY: If you are having trouble signing in, call the HelpDesk at 301-644-5310. Parents and students please contact your school.
For educational and administrative use only. All actions are subject to FCPS review and may be logged and archived. All users are required to follow FCPS Regulation 300-45
Employee Concern & Non-Discrimination Resolution Options
There are a range of informal and formal concern resolution processes available to staff. We want to ensure all employees receive prompt and equitable solutions to their concerns. Please review the following links to identify the most appropriate concern resolution option to address your needs.
Informal Resolution Process
This process does not suspend the right to file a formal complaint. Use the Employee Concern Process Map below to guide you through the process. If you have a concern about a violation of the negotiated agreement, please contact your association.
- Employee Concern Process Map - Printable checklist guide
- Employee Concern Form Note: PDF forms must be downloaded and saved before filling out and returning
The Office of the Ombuds is also available as a confidential resource to discuss options.
Formal Non-Discrimination Resolution Processes
These processes include allegations of bullying, harassment, intimidation, Title IX (sexual harassment), or fraud, waste, and abuse.
Please see Non-Discrimination Resolution Options to review each process and complete the appropriate reporting forms