You will find legal notices regarding employee benefits posted to this location, including notices that must be posted electronically.
This site is intended to provide a brief summary of benefits and services. If there is an inconsistency between this site and the plan documents or FCPS policy, the plan documents or policy statements will govern. The Board of Education of Frederick County and the recognized employee bargaining groups (FCTA, FASSE, and FCASA) jointly reserve the right to modify or amend, in whole or in part, any or all plan provisions at any time.
- Plan Summary Notices
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
- HIPAA Notice of Special Enrollment Rights
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA)
- Newborns' and Mothers' Health Protection Act
- Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act
- Medicare Part D Notice
- Premium Assistance Under Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Affordable Care Act Requirement
- FCPS Comprehensive Group Health Plan Benefit Communications